Thursday, April 10, 1997

Nu Casual

Worked on Nu Casual

  • Found a really cool method to do screen dumps on the Newton to the Mac. This has streamlined the bitmap process quite a bit. Now, instead of squinting at the screen, I can just dump the contents of the screen to my Mac and then resize it.
  • Finished a bunch of the sundry characters and stuff:

    123456789!@#$%^&*
  • Don't know what I'm going to do about the accents. They fit fine on a 18 pt bitmap on the Newton, but they aren't going to do the same on the Mac. I'm thinking I'm going to have to translate 18 pt to 22 pt or something like that. Weird. Their was a similar problem with Nu Sans Casual when I was working with the Espy Bitmaps. I guess Apple wants to have screen fonts that are much larger than they should be!

No comments: