- Created numbers and misc. punctuation.
- Went to see "Space Jam" - not as good as I thought it would be, but still pretty good. Too many screamin' kids in the theater; I recommend going to see a late show.
Saturday, November 16, 1996
Tuesday, November 12, 1996
- Finished up changes to Epsy Sans-Book (increasing overshoot, slightly modifying side bearings). Modified the "f". Should have something for you to look at really soon!
- Modified Epsy Sans-Regular. Changed the overshoot method on the numerals:
The difference is subtle, but "God is in the details."
Wednesday, November 06, 1996
Saturday, November 02, 1996
Made tons of changes, bringing the design up to Epsy Sans 4.0 status. I plan to include this font with Epsy Serif. Hopefully, I'll have these fonts available by the end of the month. Hey, it'll be the perfect Christmas gift for that special someone.
Friday, October 18, 1996
- Okay, I've been radically altering my web site in accordance with Apple's Human interface Guidelines.
- I'm gradually getting rid of all kinds of anti-aliasing because it makes images appear fuzzy.
- I'm also using a reduced color set, see below, and the same color set on all of my icons.
- These changes should make for a faster loading, better looking web site. If you have any comments about the site, please drop me a note.
Thursday, October 10, 1996
Friday, August 30, 1996
- Finished V, W, X, Z
- Finally, the whole alphabet is done! I'm currently checking out how it generates bitmaps (this is a great indicator of potential PostScript problems). I also have to create the readme file and the web pages. Keep watching this page over the weekend - I'm on a roll here!
Thursday, August 29, 1996
Friday, August 23, 1996
Tuesday, August 06, 1996
Monday, August 05, 1996
Saturday, July 13, 1996
Friday, July 12, 1996
Wednesday, June 26, 1996
Put together the family so that when you select Epsy Sans and apply the bold and italic attribute, you get Epsy Sans-Bold Italic. You can also select Epsy Sans-Bold Italic form the font menu. This is the same system that Adobe uses on it's fonts.
Monday, June 24, 1996
Friday, June 14, 1996
Thursday, June 13, 1996
Wednesday, June 12, 1996
Tuesday, June 11, 1996
Monday, June 10, 1996
- Changed accented characters to more closely match the Helvetica example. Now the accents have more character - rather than being just a diagonal line, they now are a full-fledged glyph!
- Modified the lowercase "z" to get rid of those annoying weak corners.
- Modified tilde using Eurostyle example.
- I also got my Jeep back from the shop - $200 later, it runs great. And your shareware registration fees made it all possible :-)