Friday, October 18, 1996

Worked on the Web Site


  • Okay, I've been radically altering my web site in accordance with Apple's Human interface Guidelines.
  • I'm gradually getting rid of all kinds of anti-aliasing because it makes images appear fuzzy.
  • I'm also using a reduced color set, see below, and the same color set on all of my icons.

    Color Table

    This is the color set that Apple Computer uses for all of it's icons. It allows the Macintosh System software to correctly highlight and label icons. I'm working on trying to write JavaScripts to make my icons highlight. I always thought it was kind of dumb that when you click on an icon on a web page, you get no immediate visual feedback.
  • These changes should make for a faster loading, better looking web site. If you have any comments about the site, please drop me a note.

No comments: